Marathons never get old. It’s always trendy and is a popular way of encouraging runners to test their endurance. Running can significantly improve physical and mental health. As a form of aerobic exercise, running can reduce stress, improve heart health, and even help alleviate symptoms of depression. It helps to build strong bones, as it is a weight bearing exercise. it strengthens muscles, and improves cardiovascular fitness.
An essential piece of equipment runners wear is the running watches. It is one of the best investments a runner can make. They allow runners to track their progress accurately, enhance the quality of their training, forget about carrying a phone and look stylish, to name a few of their many benefits. Serious runners should be aware of the features of these watches to optimize their functions such as a large screen.
Garmin released its first running watches in 2003. They have been manufacturing quality watches thereon. Garmin running watches are some of the most popular smart timepieces on the market because they pack a huge number of features into a premium piece of equipment.Models of Garmin running watches can be purchased in Shopee.
The Garmin Forerunner 45 is an easy-to-use running watch that monitors heart rate at the wrist and features GPS to track your pace, distance, intervals and more. It works with free Garmin Coach adaptive training plans that bring expert, personalized coaching right to your wrist.
- Connected features include smart notifications for incoming texts and calls, automatic uploads to the Garmin Connect online community, live tracking and controls for the music playing on your phone.
- Safety and tracking features include incident detection (during select activities) and assistance, which both send your real-time location to emergency contacts. It includes sports apps for running, cycling, indoor track, treadmill, elliptical, cardio, yoga and more. Battery life is up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 13 hours in GPS mode
Garmin Forerunner 945
The features of the Garmin Forerunner 945 are as follows:
- Sync music from select premium streaming services, or store up to 1,000 songs on your watch
- Performance monitoring features including VO2 max and training status with adjustments for heat, altitude acclimation status, training load focus, recovery time, and aerobic and anaerobic training effects.
- Full-color, onboard maps guide you on your run so you never get lost during your workout.
- Safety and tracking features include incident detection (during select activities) and assistance; both sends your real-time location to emergency contacts. Its battery life is up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode, 10 hours in GPS mode with music or up to 60 hours in UltraTrac mode
For more Garmin products, visit their official Shopee store at https://shopee.ph/garminofficial, download the Shopee app for free from the App Store or Google Play.