How do you keep that glow, elasticity and hydration on a busy schedule? As a modern day Filipina I know the struggle of having a ton of work commitment that limits your ability to do your complete skin care method. I tend to work for 12 hours straight and sometimes when I get home I only do the 3 step method of skin care leaving out time to moisturize. Needless to say I needed a boost of moisture and glow because when my dermatologist placed me on a peeling regimen my skin had become flaky and dry. I tried so hard to control the flakiness by putting on more sunscreen and my favorite moisturizer but to no avail.
Good thing I received the Abelrouge aqua mineral cream from Charis, a Korean based website that offers authentic products made in Korea. Charis was first introduced to us during the Style Con Asia event last June 2016.
Since I have a sensitive skin I did some patch test by putting the cream on the back of my hand to test if it would trigger an allergic reaction. Luckily I did not experience any skin irritation and since then I started using the said product for 7 days.For what I have researched Abelrouge is used by dermatology offices and broadcasting companies in Korea. So if you are worried about the ingredients of the product because like me you can’t read the label in Korean language, Charis has an in depth description on their website that I will list below.
What are the ingredients of this product according to the website?
Deep sea water, white jelly fungus which contains vitamin D, collagen and the anti-oxidant linoleic acid,jojoba seed oil, bisabolo (matricaria chamomille flower extract), allantoin, poncrius trifoliate fruit extract, centella asiatica extract and tremella fuciformis polysaccharide.
What I love About AbelRouge Aqua Mineral Cream?
After 7 days of using this cream on my face combined with my daily regime here are the list of things I love about this product.
- Light weight on the skin and non-sticky. Since the weather here in my country changes each day from sunny to rainy, I need a product that lets my skin breath and does not feel like it’s overwhelming my face with so much cream.
- This product allows easier application of my makeup. Before I apply my primer I always use this because it smoothens the surface of my face and it tames the flakiness. This cream also seamlessly blended well with the application of my foundation and it helps in hydrating the areas of my face where the peeling mostly occurs.
- I use this 2 times a day for 7 days and it really did boost the hydration back on my skin.
- Most of the cream’s ingredient comes from natural resources which is a good thing since I have been looking for products that will not harm my skin on the long run.
- After the 7-day trial period this product gave me a glowing skin plus it did not trigger any acne break out
- Travel friendly container and the scent is mildly sweet.
- Maintains the elasticity of my skin
Would I repurchase?
Yes I would since there are only a few products that sits well with my skin. I do think this deal is quite a steal especially when it made my makeup look flawless and it gave my skin that needed boost of moisture.
Would I recommend this?
Yes I would since everybody needs to learn the benefits of getting a great moisturizer like it lessens the development of wrinkles, it lessens the dull and flakiness of the skin and also makes your makeup on fleek.
Where to get this ?
Charis an online influencer site that is based in Korea that offers a wide range of products that you can promote and monitize thru your sns (social media site)plus they ship worldwide. Shipment would take 5 days to a week depending on your location. Since I am of the influencer of this site you could also check out my page https://hicharis.net/kiannesans
You can also check them on: