What’s in a video that makes it enticing to consumers? It’s easy-to-digest with our visual senses. This is why billions of people watch Youtube every single second of the day. People in the marketing industry know too well about the income good videos bring to the table. It’s a competitive world out there and it pays to know that you have the edge.
Why Create Engaging Videos for Your Business?
● Videos provide a 74% increase in visitors’ understanding of a product.
● 45.5% of Internet users view at least one video over the course of a month.
● An average user spends 16 minutes and 49 seconds watching online video ads every month
● 80% of users remember the videos they watch online
● 46% of users take action after viewing a video online
● Your website visitors are 64% more likely to buy a product after watching a video.
● When video is included in an email there’s a 2 – 3 times increase in Click through Rates (CTR)
What you Will Learn:
1. Introduction (15 minutes)
2. Important Videos for Every Stage of your buyer’s journey (15minutes)
3. What makes for awesome videos for your Business
a) Planning (60 minutes)
i. Shot List
a. Basic Camera Gear
b. Basic Lighting Gear
c. Lighting for Insta and FB Thumbnails (Photo)
a. Audio Tips
b) Shooting (45 minutes)
i. Basic Shots and Composition
ii. Environmentals (People enjoying the product, etc)
iii. Shots in Action and the 10-second rule
c) Editing (45 minutes)
1. Organizing Clips
**PRACTICALS (Added Session) (60 minutes)
Who should attend?
– Business owners with physical product to sell
– Digital marketing agency staff
– PR practitioners
– Video producers who want to market their clients products online
– Content publishers
– Or anyone using video to sell or raise awareness of a product
Date: October 20, 2018
Time: 8AM – 12NN
Early Bird Rate: Php 1,500 (until Oct 6)
Regular Rate: P2,500
**Workshop Fee is inclusive of handouts, certificates, giveaways and snacks!**
For more details contact:
VENI – firstname.lastname@example.org | 09272816651
If you are using Bank Deposit
We have 2 accounts you can use:
1. BPI (Peso Savings Account)
Account Name: GPA Events Management Services
Account Number: BPI Peso Checking Account 1920-0279-77
2. Unionbank (Peso Savings Account)
Account Name: Geraldine Anne Therese P. Arboleda
Account Number: 1094-510441-86
If using GCash 09178555990
After paying via bank deposit, may we request that you email a scanned copy of the validated transaction/deposit slip to email@example.com. Please indicate the training you signed up for and the name you used during registration.
POLICY ON REFUNDS:
I. We only refund payments for those who give us an advise on or before two weeks (14 days) prior to the date of the workshop.
In case of any back-outs, we advise you to notify us via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send the following details:
Paypal email address used or Complete Bank Account Name / Bank Account Number / Bank
II. In case refund requested did not make the 14 day cut-off, 50% of the amount paid will be given as credits to be used for another workshop with in the same year.
III. In case refund was made on the day of the event, amount deposited will be forfeited.
Venue: Villa Virtual
2nd Flr. Villa Development Corporation,, 7880 Jupiter St. cor. Polaris St. Poblacion, Makati City, 1209