Gone are the days when people believe August as a ghost month. And for Lumina Homes, August means celebrating its anniversary with its growing number of homeowners. You can say that it also marks the start of its long Christmas giveaways, beginning with this awesome 50% reservation discount during Shopee 8.8!
When did you last see a home reservation tag priced at only P5,000? So before you check out your regular monthly shopping list on Shopee, go to Lumina Homes Shopee Mall store first!
Here’s the step-by-step guide to claim your discounted e-voucher:
1) Proceed to Lumina Homes Shopee Mall store at www.shopee.ph/luminahomesofficial;
2) Browse through the available or featured home reservation e-vouchers;
3) Read the e-voucher description and chat with the seller to inquire about Lumina Homes projects location where you can use the e-voucher;
4) Choose your preferred e-voucher and click “Buy Now” or “Add to Cart” and pay for the e-voucher through Shopee Pay, GCash, or credit card.
5) The Lumina Homes Expert will receive a notification of the sale, then he/she will contact you to schedule an online appointment for marketing briefing and completion of documents.
Times are changing, and the ease of reserving your new home only gets more and more appealing, at least when you’re dealing with Lumina Homes.
Choose your preferred location, whether you’re in Luzon, Visayas or Mindanao. The projects are available in over 50 key cities and municipalities in the Philippines, such as Rizal, Bulacan, Bataan, Zambales, Nueva Ecija, Tarlac, Pangasinan, La Union, Cagayan, Cavite, Batangas, Laguna, Quezon, Albay, Sorsogon, Iloilo, Cebu, Negros Occidental, Agusan del Norte, Zamboanga del Sur, Bukidnon, Misamis Occidental, and Davao del Norte.
Is stepping into your home your 2022 Christmas wish? This Lumina Homes x Shopee 8.8 could be your sign to fulfill that goal and more! With Lumina Homes’ beautiful houses and modern community centers, right away you’ll definitely feel that you belong.
DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-147555 Series of 2022