Ragnarok Online (RO), the most popular MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) in the Philippines which revolutionized the landscape of online gaming will once again open the gates of Rune Midgard.
We have been waiting for this day, when publishing partner companies Electronics Extreme Ltd., and ELITE, will begin its CLOSED BETA TEST, June 20, 2017, 3:00 pm. Henceforth, beta testers will get firsthand experience and involvement on this phase by helping the ROPH team in providing the best MMORPG experience.
During the Ragnarok Online’s Q & A Session, last May 12, 2017, Kamphee “Ken” Phiromwad, Managing Director of Electronics Extreme, and ELITE CEO Johnny Paek revealed some of the most awaited game details:
- It will be protected by EasyDefender (Solid proof from Thailand), this improves the game experience with its anti-bot and cheat protection systems;
- FREE TO WIN: All Key-items could be dropped in game. All you need is teamwork and assiduity. It will provide everything that gamers need to advance and thrive in-game;
- An special Revo-Classic version of the game starting with the 2-1 class, with class 2-2 and high class expected within 6 monthsand 1-2 years, respectively;
- The return of the demised Morroc Town;
- Monsters will be back to their original spawn point and will ignore the level differences between players and monsters;
- Guild Wars will be released within the first 3 weeks with Godly Items not be immediately available but will soon be released;
- Customized events for the Philippines;
- Revival of team competition through the Ragnarok World Championship; and
- There will be 2 available servers in CBT, namely, Thor and Loki.
ELITE, ensures that there is a continuous improvement of game experience through gathering of data during and after CBT. There is also a 24/7 customer support that will be available to handle all concerns that the players may encounter.
*CBT Client ready for download on their official website.
THE NEW ERA OF THE LEGENDARY RAGNAROK ONLINE WILL RISE TODAY.
It is never too late, REGISTER an account NOW.
For more updates and details, kindly check out their official website at https://ragnarokonline.com.ph or the official Facebook page athttps://www.facebook.com/RagnarokOnline.com.ph/ or you can follow them on their Twitter page/Instagram at @ragnarok_ph
Gravity Co. Ltd.
Gravity was established in April 2000, and listed on the NASDAQ as a global online game company. GRAVITY is widely known for its successful development of the internationally acclaimed MMORPG title, Ragnarok Online, and is also developing and servicing a full lineup of next-generation game titles including the sequel Ragnarok Online II, Requiem which will continue the success of Ragnarok Online in the years to come.
Also, GRAVITY is strengthening its publishing business by providing a wide variety of renowned game titles to our users based on the company’s powerful global network. For more information visit www.gravity.co.kr
Electronics Extreme Ltd.
Electronics Extreme Ltd. is an online entertainment service provider founded in 2014 with the goal of becoming a leading gaming provider with a team of experienced gaming entrepreneurs and gamers who understand the needs of fellow gamers. It aims to implement our policy of selecting and launching quality games and creating a community of gamers, internet cafe operators and partners in businesses associated with the gaming industry such as resellers of prepaid cards, media in the gaming industry, internet data center, and internet service provider (ISP). For more information visit http://extreme.co.th
ELITE Global Sourcing Inc.
ELITE GLOBAL SOURCING (ELITE) is currently the Philippine publishing partner of Electronics Extreme Ltd., an online entertainment service provider based in Thailand. ELITE and Electronics Extreme’s first published game in the Philippines is the relaunched Ragnarok Online .
ELITE is an international Game Management Solutions Provider based in the Philippines with its corporate headquarters located in the United States. Headquartered in California, ELITE and its predecessor have been in the Philippines and North America Gaming scenes for nearly a decade, as the premier Publishing, Operations and Marketing partner for Global Game Publishers in multiple genres ranging from Massively Multiplayer Online, First-Person Shooter, Web browser, Mobile, Social Network and Console games. Since then, the company has continued to build an impressive game portfolio with their extensive game industry knowledge and operational expertise. For more information visit http://elitegsl.com