TOKEN NEWS HONG KONG AND JOHN CALUB TRAINING INTERNATIONAL PARTNERS UP TO EDUCATE FILIPINOS ON LATEST DIGITAL MARKETING, E-COMMERCE AND BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGIES
The immortal saying, the only thing that is constant is change is true even in business. Today, the saying “Innovate or Die!” is becoming more and more relevant to the business world as the Internet continues to disrupt old business models and traditional ways of making money. Just look at what happened to long established brands such as Toys R Us, Kodak, Nokia, etc.
It’s common today to hear a lot of companies who couldn’t keep up with the latest digital trends suddenly declaring bankruptcy or have slowed down. This ongoing struggle of businesses both large and small scale has inspired business education company John Calub Training International to partner with Token News Hong Kong to conduct the first ever DEBC 2018, which stands for Digital marketing, E-commerce and Blockchain Congress 2018, happening this May 26, 2018 (Saturday) at the grand ballroom of the Luxent Hotel in Timog Avenue, Quezon City from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Token News Hong Kong and John Calub Training International have assembled high caliber speakers and experts who will take the stage to open the minds of Pinoys on how they can re-engineer their businesses to match the latest technological trends as well as update them on the newest ways and fastest ways of making big money using only the Internet without leaving their homes. Here are some of the topics covered:
- How to grow your profits through digital marketing (blogging, viral videos, search engine optimization, social media ads) – presented by Carl Ocab, who was recently featured in th cover of Forbes’ Magazine as one of the Internet Millennial Millionaires (“30 Under 30” Cover Story)
- How to ride the e-commerce boom and expand your business globally – presented by John Calub, Philippines’ No. 1 Success Coach and CEO of Success Mall
- Introduction to Blockchain and Smart Contracts – presented by Michael Brucal, CEO of ZendCreative
- How to earn millions through cryptocurrency trading without leaving your home presented by Ariel Wanag, President of CryptoMaster Traders, Incorporated
- How to start your own cryptocurrency mining business – presented by Akili Polee – CEO Of Pinnacle Mining (United States of America)
- The future of tokens and e-commerce – Token News Hong Kong and Riku Onuma – COO of Kings Coin (Hong Kong).
The highlight of this educational program is the presentation of King’s Coin, a new cryptocurrency that boasts a transaction speed that parallels that of VISA. Most cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum take a lot of processing time. But through this new technological revolution, according to the Chief Operating Officer of King’s Coin Riku Onuma, secure, trustworthy e-commerce transactions through blockchain technology can now be experienced by businesses around the globe.
Who should attend? Business owners/entrepreneurs, working executives, sales and marketing people and all those interested to experience digital transformation in their businesses and those who want to gain financial freedom are all welcome to take part in this whole-day series of learning sessions.
As an exciting bonus, the first 250 participants who arrive and register at the venue on May 26 will receive a free bitcoin! Special prizes from the workshop games shall also be given away such as a 32-inch LCD flatscreen tv, a brand new mobile phone, and others.
Tickets for this event are available for only P750 (General Seating) and P1,500 (VIP Seating with lunch) at all SM Tickets outlets (https://smtickets.com/events/view/6754#)
For inquiries, you may contact John Calub Training, Internatonal office at (02) 877-9479 or txt KC Lutao 09151098357. For updates LIKE facebook fanpage at https://www.facebook.com/JohnCalubTraining/