Elite Games Expo Introduces Nine New Mobile Games in the Philippines
Elite Games Expo Introduces Nine New Mobile Games in the Philippines
Elite Games Inc. and Gyeonggi Content Agency introduces Velator, Clan and Conquest, MachiKnight, Joy Planet premium mobile games and more at its first gaming expo
Gyeonggi Content agency (GCA), a provincial South Korean government agency which represents the Gyeonggi Province, together with Elite Games Inc., a leading premier service provider in the Philippines is introducing 9 new mobile games to the country. The Philippines will be the launchpad for these new games into the Southeast Asian market.
Elite Games Inc. and GCA announced their partnership during the Philippine-Korea Video Game Cooperation Conference last December 2017.
Elite Games Inc. and GCA introduced the following games:
1. Velator: Immortal Invasion
From Red Sahara Studio, Velator is a Fantasy Epic Team Strategy RPG set in the Kingdom of Shunhyte. Velator sets the player to an epic story up to the final battle against the storm of the Immortal. Even with auto battle options provided, the game engages the player to play manually not just to be immersed by the action combat system but also to rely on their own strategies through timing of skills and party composition.
Experience HD Rendered 3D graphics and join guilds, raids and fight in PVP to create the best strategy in this brand new Fantasy Team RPG!
- Unique team building system
- Multiple single player game modes in HD 3D graphics
- Challenge players in multiple PVP modes
- Conquer in massive guild battles
- Deep hero customization
- In-game hero analysis
- Epic Soundtrack
2. Clan and Conquest
A strategy game and clan system that combines forces to grow into powerful clans to conquer other clans and pillage their wealth. It also allows a player to instantly deploy their heroes and minions to have a fast PvP battles. Each player gets their own town with unique Magic Tower Combinations, and there are endless battles with a variety of heroes and minions. Experience more in the Exploration Mode and Pillage Mode. What are you waiting for? Get your clan together and conquer the battlefield!
3. MachiKnights: Silent Guardian
MachiKnights; Silent Guardian is an SNG Real-time Strategy Game aimed at 15 years and older. Players will get to control giant robots for offense and defense! But these robots aren’t your standard anime mecha. You’ll be controlling massive steam punk robots with incredible weapons and armor! Battle with friends or with other players around the world!
4. Hello Hero: Epic Battle
From the makers of Hello Hero, a game that has topped the charts in 49 countries and is played by over 20 million people around the globe, comes its newest installment – Hello Hero Epic Battle! Recruit over 100 Heroes and fight in multiple modes and stages to become the Top Guardian of Armon!
- Over 100 Customizable Heroes!
- Stunning 3D Graphics and Gameplay
- Various Modes to Fight in (Adventure Mode, Expedition, Conquest, World Boss, Battlefield, and plenty more!)
- Immersive storyline filled with eccentric environments and characters
- Unlock Ultimate skills and unleash the Hero’s full potential
- Smart Toy figures with exclusive boosts and rewards
5. Joy Planet
Create your own planet to travel around the world and uncover its beauty!
Solve puzzles to progress and obtain real-world landmarks for your own personal collection!
- Casual and unique puzzle game: match-3 puzzle that anyone can play.
- Build your own ‘Planet’: Decorate your planet with stores, street stalls, ornaments, tiles and more!
- Plenty of enjoyment with more than 140 puzzle stages
6. Trade Tycoon
Have you ever wanted to be a billionaire? Be the owner of a worldwide conglomerate? Travel the world? You’ve come to the right place! Be the Virtual Tycoon of the World!
- Buy and sell to rake in the money!
- Explore the world to find the best bargains, make great deals, and find rare items!
- Collect the right formulas and materials to create super rare & valuable items – enjoy the cash windfall!
- Build your business empire to grow your fortune!
- Upgrade your deal-making skills to maximize profits.
- Compete against friends and other up-and-coming business magnates!
7. Crown Masters
8. Aero Blaster
A new online multiplayer fighting-action game with easy controls!. Experience aerial wrestling with cute fighters! Upgrade your units to do more damage and survive attacks. Save wingmen by shooting the airships and bandits that will be lurking all over the place. You’re the commander and you get to control all of the action! Good luck, Player-Commander!
9. Fantasy Tales
Fantasy Tales is an explosive Idle RPG produced by Captains with jaw dropping character designs and combat system that provides astonishing gameplay for an Idle RPG.
Fantasy Tales adds a gameplay that existing, non-existent RPGs do not have. It is a new concept free RPG with simple, easy customization, growth, collection and strategy. Climb your way high as you obtain different reincarnation stones that can make your hero destroy all the demons relentlessly. Save the dying world by summoning heroes upon collecting Hero Shards and repel all the demons created by the Goddess of Destruction Lakstia. Enjoy playing even when you’re away from your gadget by letting the game play on background mode.
- Graphics and Design: Unique character designs and action oriented combat system.
- Hero List: Form your team by choosing the right combination for your Party.
- Arena: Fight your way in the Arena on becoming the best of the best.
- Idle Gameplay: Your account continuously proceeds with every stage even with just running in background mode.
- Rebirth your account to reach higher goals.
The new mobile games were introduced at the Elite Games Expo through mobile game experiential booths. At the event, everyone was given a chance to try the games first hand or download them through the Google Play Store or App Store.
Johnny Paek, CEO of Elite Games, Inc., said that the Elite Games Expo will be the one of many game introductions that they’ll do to promote game development and release of Korean-developed games in Southeast Asia. Next stop is Indonesia and the rest of the Southeast countries.
Gyeonggi Content Agency representative, Sung Gil Moon, Director of GCA, is excited about the Elite Games Expo and said that the event will pave the way for more South Korean game developers to gain access to one of the most dynamic gaming bases in the world. Gyeonggi Content Agency is one of the provincial agencies representing tech and game developers in Gyeonggi-do, one of the major centers of technology and gaming development in Korea.
Elite Games, Inc. will provide support services and development for all of the games introduced at the Elite Games Expo.
Gaming continues to rise
In the report. State of the Game Industry 2018, released by the Game Developers Conference, PC and mobile are still the most popular platforms to make games for. Similar statements from a GamesIndustry.biz article, IHS Markit is predicting world consumer spending on games to have broken $110 billion in 2017, with mobile games apps driving the most growth. The same report said that by 2018, gaming will break $120 billion mark. In the report, IHS Markit predicts that mobile games apps spending will break 50% share of the games market in 2018. Its share in 2008 was just 7%.
According to Statista.com, revenue in the Philippines Mobile Games segment has reached more than US$175 million in 2017. By 2022, mobile phone game revenues will reach US$256 million or more than a quarter of a billion dollars.
Paek said that with ever growing mobile and online game industry, Elite Games Inc and GCA will make sure to help nurture game publishing and development here in the country and the rest of Southeast Asia.