I was invited by Ms. Grace from TAG media last Friday to join the bloggers getaway at Casa Alegria. I have been to Tagaytay numerous times and this was my first time to stay at this place.
What is Casa Alegria?
Casa Alegria is a Bed and Breakfast hotel Located along Ligaya Drive in Sungay North Tagaytay. This place offers a phenomenal view of Taal volcano. It offers luxury and comfort which is ideal for families, friends and events.
When we arrived I was already in awe of how serene the place was. The look of the place is very minimalistic with its black and white exterior plus the glass paneled windows added a nice touch to the structure. All of the rooms are air conditioned and has a view of Taal lake even if some of them are still being renovated. The pool offers an amazing view of Taal volcano. You can take a dip into the water while having the famous Tagaytay view as your back drop. Or if you don’t want to take a splash on the pool, you can also curl up with a good book or take a nap on the benches at the side of the pool.
The pasta that was served during breakfast was delicious. They took it up a notch on their menu the next day which was a serving of their scrumptious tapa and tawilis.
The staff was very courteous and prompt while tending to all of our needs. They will make you feel at home with their friendly demeanor and they will make you feel comfortable by going an extra mile to cater to your needs like waking up early to deliver our breakfast.
What I love about Casa Alegria
- Even if this place has no wifi or the 3G connection is weak, it still gives you time to share the stunning view of the Taal volcano with your friends and family.
- The place gives you the privacy that you need since this is located on a somewhat secluded area which is faraway from other establishments.
- Casa Alegria gives you ample time to explore and appreciate on natures beauty as it has its own luscious garden.
- It will only take 2 hours to drive to this budget friendly place to unwind all your stress away.
How to go there?
According to Casa Alegria’s Page here is how you get there
- From Cubao, ride a bus to Tagaytay via San Agustin Bus terminal (near Samson College)
- Ask the driver to drop you off Oliarez Terminal Tagaytay
- Ride a jeep to Ligaya Drive (Landmark Tagaytay Elementar School)
- Ride a tricyle to Manggahan and ask to take you to Casa Alegria
What are the rates?
How to book
You can go to http://casaalegriatagaytay.wix.com/bedandbreakfast or go to their fb page https://www.facebook.com/CasaAlegriaInn/ and contact: 09359507454
The Casa Alegria experience was truly remarkable as I have not only meet a lot of new friends but also found another place that I would visit when I go back to Tagaytay. I feel honored to be given a chance to unleash my inner peace.